Value for Money Score9.3/10
Specifications and Features Score9.1/10
- Remains cool even under pressure
- Loud and clear audio
- Versatile design
- Aggressive pricing
- Good design
- Lacks USB Type-C
- Lackluster display
- Below-average battery life
- Not available all time
- Upgradation is not possible all time
This convertible laptop from the brand Acer boasts of a wide range of powerful specifications & trendy attributes that easily grab your attention in a while. Check out Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop Review & Best Price.
You are bound to fall in love with its bold, stylish outlook and the excellent privilege of its convertible lid. This ultrabook leaps forward under the hood in terms of technology and you will purchase it in order to stay updated with time.
Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop & Variants Price
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Newegg, Walmart.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop, 14" Full HD IPS Touch, 8th Gen Intel Core I5-8265U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe Nvme SSD, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Windows 10 Home, SP314-53N-53SH for only $513.00, which is 46% less than the cost in Walmart ($949.99).
- The lowest price of Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop, 14" Full HD IPS Touch, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Backlit KB, Fingerprint Reader, Rechargeable Active Stylus, SP314-53N-77AJ was obtained on January 17, 2020 10:59 am.
Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop Review by Expert
Buy For: Remains cool even under pressure | Loud and clear audio
Beware Of: Lacks USB Type-C
Despite having a few drawbacks like not-so-reliable plastic build, this ultrabook is an excellent device to create the world full of thrill around you. It simply makes you get immersed in watching your favourite video or movie with the help of high quality front-facing speakers & brilliant display features. Students as well as professionals will definitely consider the Spin 3 to be the best buy.
Design & Build
Being just 0.78 inches wide, the Spin 3 becomes an ultra-slim device to get easily slipped into a flat bag without much effort.
Moreover, its lid offers the convenience of 360 hinge, so that you can work on the system by keeping it in any position you like the most.
The best part of its design is a 14-inch Full HD IPS Widescreen display which provides multi touch convenience to a creative user.
The laptop is powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8565U processor.
The chipset has the maximum clock speed up to 4.6 GHz to perform effectively without any hiccups.
The processor is coupled with 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB PCIe NVMe solid state drive storage which is an impressive feature for the price.
The Spin 3 is well known for performing up to 12 hours on the single charge of its battery. Check out Best Acer Laptops.
The laptop houses a Lithium ion battery that offers the benefit of longer computing with normal usage.
Ports & Connectivity
The system offers powerful 802.11ac wireless connection to ensure faster & hassle-free loading on the web.
It also accommodates a number of USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports for absolute user convenience.
Surprisingly, the Spin 3 model comes with an effective Fingerprint Reader which lets you enjoy an additional level of biometric security along with the advantage of preventing unauthorized users from getting access to your PC.
You are getting these with total security and support from the makers with the usage modolues.
- Brand: Acer
- Hard Drive: 512 GB
- RAM: 16 GB
- Hard Drive Type: Solid State Drive
- RAM Type: DDR4
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Processor Speed: 4.6 GHz
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 9.4 x 0.8 inches
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home