Desktop computers have become inevitable per of every office and business places nowadays; and in this segment Dell is a trusted name. Check out 5 best Dell desktops for office use 2020 and buyer’s guide.
For office purpose, a desktop have to be fast enough and they should not occupy much place.
There are a few Dell desktop computers which concentrate completely on providing an efficient, highly reliable and trustworthy environment in any office. Check out Best Dell Desktop Computers.
A casual user can get perplexed when choosing desktop of Dell for his office. In this article, we will talk about 5 best Dell desktop computers for office use.
- Best Dell Office Use Desktops Price
- 5 Best Dell Desktops for Office Use 2020:
- How to Choose Best Dell Desktop for Office Use?
- Dell Office Use Desktop FAQ:
Best Dell Office Use Desktops Price
5 Best Dell Desktops for Office Use 2020:
1. Dell OptiPlex 3070 Desktop Computer
This ultra compact desktop comes with 9th Gen Intel Core processors and space-saving design that customize user’s work space to work faster and smarter.
This device has Intel i5 core processor that has 2.2GHz frequency. Its specification is enhanced with Intel UHD 630 in-built graphics card that provides smooth performance, while the user performing graphics editing or making animation.
A slot for additional RAM is also present in it. 2.6 pound is the net weight of this product and it’s available in black color only.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports are available in both front and back side of the product.
- Processor of 9th generation is used in it.
- Weight of this product is very low.
2. Dell Inspiron 3470 Desktop
This is a modern, compact desktop redesigned to provide maximum power and occupy minimum space.
With a high-capacity hard drive and the latest Intel processor and improved system cooling, the Dell Inspiron 3470 Desktop offers a great performance that a high-end user deserves.
This PC is built with the Intel Core 9th Gen i5-9400 processor and USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports.
For daily usages it provides faster load times, higher transfer rates and less power consumption.
This product comes with 12 GB DDR4 SD RAM and the frequency of this RAM is 2666 MHz.
128 GB Solid State Drive and 1 TB SATA Hard Disk drive both are present in this device and the revolution speed of the hard disk is 7200 RPM.
2 USB 3.0 ports are present at front side of this product and 4 USB 2.0 ports are present at back side of this device.
This product also has 1 HDMI port and 1 Ethernet RJ45 port. Check out Dell Inspiron 3470 Desktop Review.
- Storage: 128 GB Solid State Drive and 1 TB SATA Hard Disk drive.
- RAM: 12 GB.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 with 9th generation.
- OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.
- This product has 9th generation processor.
- Turbo Boost feature is present in it.
- High amount of cache memory is used in it.
- This product has only 1 Ethernet port.
- No mic port is available at the front side of the product.
- This product is available in only one color.
3. Dell OptiPlex 5070 Desktop Computer
The design of this product is conveniently compact, sleek and flexible that is ideal for financial or government offices.
The OptiPlex 5070 delivers full-power features with a smart design that eliminates barriers and gets to work faster.
It has high-end 64GB of DDR4 Memory, drive your workday like never before with 2666MHz frequency.
This OptiPlex comes with 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor that has 3.0 GHz processing speed which delivers outstanding performance.
Intel UHD Graphics 630 is installed in it as an Integrated Graphics driver to process frame rate smoothly.
An 8GB DDR4 SDRAM is installed as primary memory with 8 MB flash memory size.
There is an optical DVD drive which is also attached with it and Windows 10 Professional is installed in the machine.
11.6 pound is the weight of this product and it is available in black color only. Serial ATA hard disk interface is present in it.
This product is equipped with 500 GB Mechanical Hard Drive and 7200 is the RPM of it.
4 USB 2.0 Ports and 6 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports are present in this device and an Ethernet port is also attached with it.
2 Display Port and 1 Line Out port is present in it. Knock-out Slots for Wireless Antennas is supported in this machine. Check out Dell OptiPlex 5070 Review.
- Storage: 500GB Hard Disk.
- RAM: Support up to 8GB.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 Processor.
- OS: Windows 10 Professional.
- USB 3.1 is used in it which gives faster data processing speed over 2.0 or 3.0.
- Several USB ports are used here.
- Latest generation processor is also present in it.
- There is no SSD drive available.
- No USB 3.0 port is present in it.
- Maximum capacity of RAM in this product is only 8GB.
4. Dell Inspiron 7790 AIO
The user can get an unforgettable viewing experience with the Infinity Edge screen that features Cinema Color and also have with the deepest blacks, the most dazzling bright and more vivid details across the entire display of this product.
Dell mobile connect facility is present in it by using that a user can get the an option to manage notifications from phone calls, SMS, IMS and other apps right to PC.
This Dell Inspiron comes with Intel Core i7 processor that has 4.9 GHz frequency. 2GB NVIDIA Ge Force MX110 graphics processor is attached with it to deliver great visualize performance.
A 16 GB DDR4 type SD RAM is installed in this device as a primary memory. The User can get 1920 x 1080 pixels of maximum resolution from it with it has 37 inches screen size.
1 USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0 ports are available in it. Windows 10 Home is the suitable OS that can perform with this device. 24.4 pound is the net weight of it.
14.91 inches is the length of this product and 10.05 inches is the breadth of it. This product has got a height of 0.71 inches. 512 GB is the
Hard Disk storage specification and 16 GB Solid State Storage is present in this Dell Inspiron with 7200 rpm revolution speed. Check out Dell Inspiron 7790 AIO Review.
- Storage: 16GB Solid State Drive and 512 GB SATA Hard Disk drive.
- RAM: 16GB.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 with 10th generation.
- OS: Windows 10 Home.
- This product has latest 10th generation processor whose frequency is awesome.
- This product comes with very compact and stylish design.
- Full HD video can smoothly be played in this device.
- The storage capacity of SSD is too low.
- Amount of graphics is also low.
- No Optical Drive is present in it.
5. Dell OptiPlex 7070 Desktop Computer
The Dell OptiPlex 7070 consumes less space and delivers uncompromising productivity.
256 GB Flash Memory Solid State Drive is present as main hard disk in this drive. 6.2 pound is the weight of it and its hard disk rotation speed is 0.01 RPM.
Intel Core i7 7th generation processor is equipped in this device that has 2 GHz frequency.
Its feature is extended by Intel UHD 630 Graphics processor for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
There is an Ethernet port present in this device. 5 USB 3.0 ports are also available in it. 3.5mm Audio Jack port is available at the front of this device.
This device is available in black colour and a power connector also comes with the device. Check out Dell OptiPlex 7070 Micro PC Review.
- Storage: 256 GB Solid State Disk.
- RAM: Support up to 16 GB.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 Processor.
- OS: Windows 10 Professional.
- SSD drive is available in it by which a user can experience high speed of data transferring speed.
- Weight of this product is low.
- Wi-Fi facility is present in it.
- Storage capacity of this product is very low.
- No optical drive is present in it.
- It is a costly product.
How to Choose Best Dell Desktop for Office Use?
As an international company Dell always provides great products and they have a great range of verity of computers especially desktops.
A Dell desktop for office use, has to be very fast and should have great performance report. Check out best desktop computer brands.
So, it is considered to be a very difficult task to every casual user to choose the best option of Dell available in market according to his budget.
In this article we will discuss about things that are essential to buy best Dell desktops for office use.
The processor is the most vital integral part in a desktop PC. So, the user has to be very selective while choosing one for him.
The performance of the Dell desktop will depend on the clock speed of the processor which is measured in GHz or Gigahertz.
It is better to go with a processor with higher processing or clock speed.
Besides the processing speed, the number of cores of the processor plays a vital role in defining the efficiency of any processor.
A processor with higher number of cores can handle multi-tasking and heavier workloads efficiently.
RAM is the other aspect that defines the speed of any desktop of Dell. The main purpose of RAM is to store a task like loading a program or opening a file, etc.
So, for office use a desktop with more RAM capacity enables the PC to run complex tasks very easily. For office purpose a Dell desktop have a RAM of at least 4 GB.
If the user needs to run heavy program then he can go with 8GB. The capacity of RAM can be easily updated as per the user’s requirements.
For office use a desktop has to Handel a lot of files, programs, which are to be stored in its internal storage.
Two types of storage are available in the market; Hard drives (HDD) and Solid State Drives (SSDs).
As SSD has no moving components, it reduces the chances of physical damaged of the drive; and the data can be stored for a long time, without any hassle.
Processing and data transferring speed of SSD is more than HDD. But, SSD are more costly and they offer less storage than a traditional HDD.
So, the user needs to choose the storage according to his budget and requirements.
Besides the mentioned aspects, there are also some other things that a user has to consider before buying Dell Desktop for him.
Motherboard is the other vital thing that a buyer has to choose wisely according t his budget.
It is always advised to use windows 10, as this OS provides plenty of useful things to the users.
Other peripherals, such as monitor, keyboard, mouse, speaker, printer and others can be chosen according to the buyer’s choice and budget.
Dell Office Use Desktop FAQ:
What is the best configuration for office use desktops?
A good computer for office should have these things -
• 4 GB RAM or 8 GB, I would recommend 8 GB, but 4 GB will also do well enough.
• 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor.
• Intel UHD Graphics 630 or 2GB NVIDIA Ge Force MX110 graphics processor
• SSD of 500 GB and 1TB HDD.
A good Desktop of Dell should have those features.
What is the best computer for office work?
According to various surveys, Dell OptiPlex 3070 Desktop is the best choice to go for.
Is Dell OptiPlex a good computer?
According to various surveys Dell OptiPlex is the best desktop series of Dell. Almost all of the products of this series have great performance report.
What makes a computer fast?
For office use a desktop has to be very fast, and to make a computer fast the user has to choose a processor with great processing speed. Besides processor the user has to use a great RAM of at least 4 GB.